COVID-19 Update Puritan Lawn Memorial Park
As you are aware, coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has been impacting
our community since March 2020. We will continue to provide burial and cremation services during
our regular business hours. Only outdoor services will be permitted until
We encourage families to contact us by phone or email as some
business can be conducted without an in-person visit. Protective measures will
continue to be put in place as necessary to limit potential exposure and risk
to those visiting or working at Puritan Lawn Memorial Park. To ensure the
safety and comfort of our visitors, we have taken these key actions:
For families attending a memorial service
- All attendees must wear a mask.
- Our understanding of outdoor gatherings in public places as of 11/6/2020 is 100 maximum for low-risk communities and 50 for all others. Please refer to MA guidelines to get latest requirements for state https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-state-of-emergency and Peabody https://www.peabody-ma.gov/health.html
Office Visitation and Park Tours
- Cleaning and sanitation protocols have been enhanced throughout the offices, restrooms, and other facilities.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers will continue to be available in buildings.
- Hand washing and wellness reminders have been shared with staff.
- Puritan Lawn visitors and employees are asked to stay home if they are not well.
- For families that would like a park tour, we ask that you follow our representative in your own vehicle; we will share information using a mobile speaker phone.
- For families visiting the office, we ask that that you arrive in parties of 3 or less. To arrange appointments call (978) 535-3660, visit our Website www.puritanlawn.com or our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/puritanlawncemetery
- In the office, we are asking all visitors to maintain six feet of person to person distance with our staff as recommended by the CDC.
- We have installed clear plexiglass protective barriers in each office serving families and at our reception desk.
We will continue to provide you and the general public updates
regarding any service changes as they occur via email, Puritan Lawn Facebook page, or on our website www.puritanlawn.com. For up to date MA Covid-19 information, please visit https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-state-of-emergency
We thank you for your continued trust and confidence in Puritan
Lawn Memorial Park. We remain deeply committed to the health and
well-being of our community, park visitors, the families we serve and our
staff. Please take care of yourselves and each other and contact us directly
for more information.
of Family Services